Friday, February 18, 2011

Jumping back in

Almost a year into motherhood and on the verge of losing my sanity due to the non-existent "Amber" time routine I've let myself sink into, I'm jumping back onto the blogging wagon.

Hopefully I'll be able to continue posting about some green topics (I've got a few ideas), but I'd also like to start posting some of my random thoughts/ ideas I've had.  That was my very first intention of this blog - to contain my "Grasso-isms" or random thoughts/views on life and other random things.

So for my followers (or lack there of), here's to the re-start of a wonderful, new relationship.

- A

PS - I love the whole -A thing since it reminds me of "Pretty Little Liars" on ABC Family.  Makes me feel like part of a secret society.  If you don't watch this show...check it out for the love of God!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm a follower! :D Though I'm a crappy blogger myself. And kind of a crappy follower.

    -L

    ReplyDelete