Go ahead.
Ask me.
You know you want to.
I mean, it's 10 AM in the morning...how bad could it be already?
Well, let's see. Woken up at 6:30 am by the monkey (yet again...I forgot what sleeping past 630 am is like...). Then I have to change a massive poop-splosion. Like, the midst's of this type I haven't seen since G was 3 months old. The running down the legs, take a moment to debate just throwing the kid away, decide its best to throw the clothes away type of poo. I really should have taken a photo and been one of 'those' moms. But I vowed I wouldn't be one of those mom's whose child can't wait to get a hold of the photo album to banish the embarrassing photos to the realms of hell. No naked pictures of the kid yet, but all bets are off this summer if she decides she enjoys running around naked outside and playing in mud puddles with no clothes on as much as I did when I was a kid.
So anyway, what was I saying. Finally get that cleaned up, take G upstairs to bathe her because really, if I don't, I'll be thinking of this for the rest of the day...
Finish up and go to our bedroom to take a shower only to find that the dog puked...not once, but twice. And it was that obnoxiously fluorescent yellow bile puke. And somehow the Mr. managed to sleep through that (yes, see, I got up at 6:30, he's STILL sleeping at 10 am). So I have to give the kiddo to the groggy Mr. to watch while I take the dog out, clean him up, feed him, and then lug the steam cleaner upstairs in an attempt to try and prevent the massive spots from staining. Then lug it back downstairs...
All the while, I apparently missed an accomplishment of the monkey that would have made my day - see I've been trying to teach her to blow kisses. And what did she do while with Daddy in bed whilst Mommy's day was getting oh so much more enjoyable by the minute...blow kisses to Daddy...and the dog. Yep, awesome. Just awesome. And she hasn't done is since. :(
So now I'm sitting here watch the monkey run around like, well a monkey, watching Shrek, and contemplating making some coffee in an attempt to perk up my day. Hopefully mom calls soon to make plans to go to the Botanical Gardens...or the way my day is going, maybe she'll cancel...ugh.
But midst all of that, I do have to say, G looks ridiculously cute in her new outfit I bought her (Which ironically has a monkey on it and says "How cute am I?" Thanks Target! And I have to admit that listening to her run around and yell "Bah" to make an attempt to sound like a roaring monster is pretty cute. Dammit, now I'm smiling. I guess my day is starting to look up after all...
Website down!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment