Saturday, February 6, 2010

New and Improved...

So after much thought and consideration, I've decided to delete all of my old blog entries to start fresh and new. The last year or so has been quite the whirlwind: I've become increasingly green and ecofriendly - might as well call me a granola eating hippy now, I'm 8 months pregnant expecting our first child - a little girl - which both scares me to death and makes me look forward to the future, and I've had the opportunity to do a lot of introspection to figure out who I am and what I stand for.

So, in light of that, I decided it would be a great opportunity to re-write my blog to contain the information that is now more relevant to me in hopes that I might actually write in it more (for the few people who might actually care) and to document and share the things I'm learning and experiencing.

So, I hope you enjoy the new GRASSO-isms blog!

~Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment